Monday, June 4, 2007

Don't Take The Tranquilizer!

So recently, actually all of 5mins ago, I realized that the doseage they gave me for my migranes is too big. I am at the moment severely drugged. I had a migrane this morning, which didn't make for a very good morning. I couldn't get out of bed I felt dizzy and pukeish and GOD DAMN I hate migranes.

Apparently the medication that they gave me is supposed to make me feel better. Not the case. I feel dizzy, like if I turn to fast my breskfast will come up. I am trying to occupy my time by typeing this so I won't have to actually focus on how shitty I really do feel. Every burp is scary, is this it? Am I going to puke? Do I need to run to the bathroom?

Oh and by the way if you haven't gathered already, I am at work. I very rarely start these journals while I am at home. Why? Because I have better things to do than sit at a computer and type, when I can be

No comments: