Thursday, April 5, 2007

All Quite On The West Coast

It's a 6 days until my birthday, I'll be 19 on the 11th. It doesn't seem like I'm 18, let alone 19. I'm starting this blog because, no one knows of it "Myspace" is so swamped with people that I don't want knowing my business that I'm resulting to blogging else where. Blogging; it sounds so... bleh. I just really need to get a lot out, writting was always an outlet. So hopefully blogging here works.
My name isn't important right now, you'll probably end up learning that down the line. I'm a girl, a tiny girl.
I'm so bored with where I am right now not litterally but in life. It seems like I'm going no where. All my friends went off to college, but I-I oppted to stay here. "Here" meaning the bay area, which bay area? You'll probably figure that out too. I guess the reason I didn't go to college right away was because I wanted to figure out what I really wanted to do in life. What I figured out was that I dream like a 5 year old, I guess that's not a bad thing but it's not to realistic either. The world I have in my head is full of infinet possiblities, unlike most people my age. I still watch cartoons, sit with my feet up on the chair and entertain myself with the small things in life. I guess I'm just a little bit confused at the moment I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing, I know that without school I read as if my life depended on it and I retain things a lot better.
I learned that all the kids I called "friend" aren't really that at all. I guess I can't really keep friends too well. I can make them left and right, but keeping them is different. I never answer my phone, I don't usually go online to IM people and if I do go on AIM, it usually goes something like this:

"Hello missy!"
(30 secs later...)
"wat cha doin?"
(5 mins later...)
"Dude are you there???"

And then, I sign off. I'm not one for talking much on the computer. I mean sure I have my days, but mainly, mainly I just watch people IM me and get sidetracted by some brilliant idea that seems to evade me by the time I sign off.

As for now....
I'm done.

I'm almost positive I'll be back blogging in an hour or more...

Bye for now.

Trinket.

No comments: