Sunday, March 9, 2008

Loosing My Mind

It's been a long ass time since I last wrote.... and it seems to me that I only write when something is borthering me... which is once again the reason for this ranting....

I thought that when you grew up all the shit from childhood would just go away... I really wish I could just start from scratch. I basically hate all the people that are consistant in my life from childhood. The only reason that these few are so damn consistant is to make my life a living hell.... and at the moment it seems like that is going smashingly for them. I really wish I could just go to school far away and be gone from all this crap. I want to know NO ONE where I go and make new friends. I just want a do-over... I really wish real life were more like video games sometimes... restart... and everything is perfect again.

When I was about 13 I got in a lot of arguements with the girls in my little 8th grade posse... What a load of shit! These girls come back after YEARS to make me want to fucking kill them. I really fucking hate girls for this reason. Girls are so reatrdedly pitty! I want them to keep their mouths shut, keep their tails in between their legs and stay out of my way! AND secrectly I hope they die.... no seriously! I have so much venom, and its just for their pretty little selves. I want them to go back from where they came from.... this is my state....and I really don't want them in it.

No comments: